Our Team: Partners Interpreting headquartered in Massachusetts. Our office administration is bi-lingual and consists of both Deaf and hearing staff that are experienced and committed to communication access. Experience a professional environment that provides tremendous care for your career. For interpreters, we help manage and assist with scheduling, HR documents, finance, pre/post assignment support, and more. In the field, both Deaf and hearing interpreters have a diverse and experienced network of interpreter colleagues to work with. Our attention to detail, flexibility, availability to you, and family-style approach will make you feel right at home.
Locations: On-site work opportunities in CT, MA, RI and across our primary region of New England;
The work: We work with a wide array of Deaf/Deaf-Blind and HoH consumers in numerous positions and capacities.
- What: On-site and remote interpreting
- Who: Healthcare, Education, Human Services, Government, Corporate clients
- Where: appointments, ceremonies, conferences, classes, interviews, meetings, public events, trainings, personal and family events, recreational, the arts and more
- Client Services Team
- Accounting & Finance Department
- Business Development Team
(Interpreters) Why Partners?
The professional YOU
- Excellence: Confidence in quality of your administration, coordinators and interpreter teams
- Growth: Opportunities for mentoring, professional development and staff positions
- Support: Management supervision, complete pre-during-post assignment support
The business YOU
- Simplify: Streamline both the pre/post business duties of a freelancer
- Financial: Earn competitive, predictable and reliable pay with differentials
- Access: View and accept assignments, daily schedule and invoicing online
We believe in fair and equal access for all, and it must be a win-win situation for all the players to be an effective solution. Our team is driven for innovative ideas and solutions to support communication access within local communities.
Client Focus. Our infrastructure, systems and processes help streamline and simplify the process for clients. Additionally our feature rich service suite and customer service makes us a dynamic partner, giving them peace of mind.
Deaf Community Focus. Central to our operation is a strong commitment, integrity and cultural sensitivity to the Deaf community. We listen to the perspective and input of Deaf consumers which we value greatly. Partners believes in giving back, so we are visibly active in our local Deaf community by way of volunteering, donations and participation in community events.
Interpreter Community Focus. We value our interpreting colleagues by providing supervisory support, flexibility and a focus on building trusting relationships with each team member. PI offers professional development opportunities and we are active members with numerous industry related organizations.
We would love to learn more about you, contact us:
508–699-1477(V) 508-809-4894 (VP)