Deaf Interpreting Services in New England
Partners Interpreting (PI) is a full-service sign language company that provides a suite of communication access solutions with sign language interpreters and captioning services nationwide, where both on-site and remote options are available. Headquartered in southern Massachusetts, PI is owned and operated by two national certified interpreters with a combined experience of over 40 years in the industry. We provide the most trusted deaf interpreting services in New England and beyond.
We support a variety of organizations including healthcare, education, human services, government, and corporations. Our services provide people who are Deaf or hard-of-hearing and hearing (non-signing) persons the language, power, and opportunity to communicate. Access can be provided for meetings, classes, training sessions, special events, and more. Services can be delivered and customized for both individual & large group needs.
Benefits of PI
Language is a key to interaction throughout life, and life never stops, which is why effective communication for you must be available 24 hours a day.
Partners Interpreting celebrates the power of you! Information in your hands helps build who are relationships, make Deaf or decisions and provide independence.
Without a language barrier, opportunities to participate in life open up. In a more connected world, we grow, our relationships strengthen, and our achievements increase.
- Quality. Professional Certified Hearing & Deaf interpreter services in New England and beyond
- Personal. Individual profile account + excellent customer service for full attention & support
- Simple. Easy request process start to finish. No worries – no hassle
- Advanced Technology. New online scheduling system, remote CART & VRI technology
- Powerful. Large interpreter network across US + operate 24 hours every day