Healthcare Sign Language Interpreters in Massachusetts & Other Areas in New England
Medical providers serve a key role in maintaining the health and wellness of the community. It is essential to meet the communication needs of your patients as outlined in the Americans with Disabilities Act by utilizing professional certified hospital Sign language interpreters. Partners Interpreting coordinates sign language interpreter services for a range of medical settings 24 hours a day, 7 days a week including but not limited to:
- Scheduled appointments, sick visits and consultations
- Outpatient/inpatient treatments, exams, procedures and therapies
- Emergency services and crisis intervention and more…
PI can assist in scheduling for your one-time or ongoing requests with interpreters on-site or in some cases via video conferencing. Want more information on sign language interpreting in the medical setting? See the Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf’s standard practice paper: Health_Care_Settings_SPP
Why Choose Partners Interpreting as Your Hospital Interpreters in Massachusetts and the rest of New England?
- Quality assurance. We maintain a qualified pool of providers with national background checks, certifications and up to date vaccinations and professional profiles.
- Availability. Our coordinators are available to respond promptly to your requests for both short and advanced noticed appointments. Our staff hospital and medical sign language interpreters plus network of providers allows flexibility to meet your scheduling needs.
- Compliance. We work with a secure on-line HIPPA compliant scheduling system which also helps maintains patient confidentiality, we support your protocol for orientation documentation, encounter forms, photo identification and more by our employees.
- Centralized data. Enjoy live access to our management system which provides detailed assignment information, billing information, usage reports and tracking.
Service delivery options and coordination involvement is tailored to fit your volume needs and compliment your current interpreting services department structure. We are happy to meet with you review and assess your current needs in regards to Sign Language interpreting. This ensures you, your staff and patients experience top-notch service delivery and care. Partners Interpreting can also provide recommendations for the following premium coverage options.
A nationally certified medical or hospital interpreter can be provided for a fixed coverage shift during business hours. This will ensure coverage not only for scheduled routine appointments but additionally- sick visits, patient rounds and any emergencies that may arise. These coverage shifts can be setup as block times for any number of days/week. Contact us for further consultation and details on this program.
After-Hours On-Call Services
Prevent a crisis, plan ahead! On-call emergency ASL interpreting Services includes our answering service system to respond to the after-hours and emergency needs of your hospital. This premiere ASL service coverage is for ‘non-business hours’ during the week, weekend and holidays for customers in New England. Contact us for further details of this program.
To learn more about this service please fill out the form on the right-hand-side or email email@example.com.
For IMMEDIATE on-call support call (508) 699-1477.