VRI Interpreters (Nationwide 24/7)
Part/Full Time ASL Interpreter Staff Positions- Boston, MA
Executive Administrative Assistant - Plainville, MA
List of PI Careers
- Executive Administrative Assistant
We are looking for a “Get Stuff Done” individual who is efficient, cheerful, personable, and is comfortable working in a dynamic fast-paced environment.Download
- Regional Staff Interpreter
Working in healthcare, business, conference, government, community settings and more.Download
- VRI Interpreters
Hiring National Certified Interpreters nationwide. Covering 24 hours, 7 days a week. Work from home, no shifts required.Download
- Full & part time staff interpreters- Boston, MA
Locations: On-site work opportunities in CT, MA, RI and across our primary region of New England;
The work: We work with a wide array of Deaf/Deaf-Blind and HoH consumers in numerous positions and capacities.
- What: On-site and remote interpreting
- Who: Healthcare, Education, Human Services, Government, Corporate clients
- Where: appointments, ceremonies, conferences, classes, interviews, meetings, public events, trainings, personal and family events, recreational, the arts and more
- Office support
- Client Relations Team
- Accounting & Finance Department
- Schedule Coordinating Team
(Interpreters) Why Partners?
The professional YOU
- Excellence: Confidence in quality of your administration, coordinators and interpreter teams
- Growth: Opportunities for mentoring, professional development and staff positions
- Support: Management supervision, complete pre-during-post assignment support
The business YOU
- Simplify: Streamline both the pre/post business duties of a freelancer
- Financial: Earn competitive, predictable and reliable pay with differentials
- Access: View and accept assignments, daily schedule and invoicing online
We believe in fair and equal access for all, and it must be a win-win situation for all the players to be an effective solution. Our team is driven for innovative ideas and solutions to support communication access within local communities.
Client Focus. Our infrastructure, systems and processes help streamline and simplify the process for clients. Additionally our feature rich service suite and customer service makes us a dynamic partner, giving them peace of mind.
Deaf Community Focus. Central to our operation is a strong commitment, integrity and cultural sensitivity to the Deaf community. We listen to the perspective and input of Deaf consumers which we value greatly. Partners believes in giving back, so we are visibly active in our local Deaf community by way of volunteering, donations and participation in community events.
Interpreter Community Focus. We value our interpreting colleagues by providing supervisory support, flexibility and a focus on building trusting relationships with each team member. PI offers professional development opportunities and we are active members with numerous industry related organizations.
We would love to learn more about you, contact us:
508–699-1477(V) 508-809-4894 (VP)
- 1. What types of work is available with Partners?
We coordinate all types of interpreting requests both on site (face to face) and Video remote work includes but not limited to: medical & mental health, corporate, k-12 classroom, college/university, government state/federal.
- 2. Where does PI coordinate work?
We primarily coordinate across New England, but also have requests nationwide.
- 3. Who can work with PI?
Both Deaf and hearing state screened or national certified interpreters are encouraged to apply.
- 4. What positions are available?
There are part time employee -flexible hourly positions as well as staff interpreter positions. See our open positions section for the most updated positions available.
- 5. What is the Application/hiring process?
After a review of the requested documents, a team member will contact you and arrange an interview. During the interview we will have the opportunity to learn more about your training and work experience, share information on our procedures/polices and then there is a language assessment with live sample work done. Following this screening there are employee documents that must be filled out to complete your hiring process.
- 6. Am I required to be exclusive?
Part time employees are not required to be exclusive to Partners. Interpreters may work with other agencies or clients providing services.
- 7. How much can I expect to be paid?
Hourly rates are individually negotiated based on criteria including qualifications, language skills, current market value, education and experience. More details regarding travel time, mileage, parking compensation available for applicants based on their state and region.